About The Event
As Nigeria gradually transits to a digital broadcasting environment, industry players need to fully understand the implication of the migration itself, and how it can be used to deliver enhanced value to consumers; plus how they as broadcasters and media practitioners may extract maximum benefits.
The proposed International Summit will also evaluate the state and direction of the digital broadcasting and media landscape in Nigeria with emphasis on how industry executives can access the right tools, systems and infrastructure for managing and delivering the required services to consumers.
The event shall draw from global practices and experiences, reviewing and evaluating the roles and responsibilities of various industry stakeholders in ensuring the a vibrant, sustainable and profitable digital broadcasting industry in Nigeria.
Directors General, CEOs, COOs, CMOs, Directors, Heads of Department and General Managers of:
- Public and Private TV Organisations
- Public and Private Radio Organisations
- Signal, Platform & Solutions Providers
- Platform Providers
- Regulatory Agencies
- Content Publishers
- Digital broadcasting in Nigeria - State of play
- Public service broadcasting - delivering high quality content
- Understanding the realities of the changing media landscape in Nigeria
- Broadcasting services across multiple platforms - opportunities and challenges
- Satellite-based solutions for digital broadcasting services across Nigeria
- Radio services in a digital environment - innovative systems and infrastructure
- Interactive and targeted advertising – future of the business of Television?
- Viable content preservation and archiving in the digital ecosystem
- New models of content publishing for the broadcast and media industry
- Changing the framework for content generation, acquisition and monetisation post digital migration